[ divider height = “40”]
LOPD CONSULTATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
www.vetatours.com (hereinafter, the WEB SITE) is a domain registered by VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES, SLU, (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), entity registered in the Mercantile Register of Santander, volume 1133, page 33, page S- 30876, 1st inscription
- CIF: B39834312
- Registered office: C / José Mª. Pereda, 11
- Zip code: 39300
- Location: Torrelavega
- Province: Cantabria
- Email: email@example.com
- License: CIC 39141 Wholesale Travel Agency
Character of the services
Access to the WEBSITE is, in principle, free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that the contracting of the products or services through the WEBSITE is subject to an economic consideration.
The USER undertakes not to use the WEBSITE or the information offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the Law, morals or public order and, in general, to make use in accordance with the conditions established by THE COMPANY .
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER, are his exclusive responsibility, without the COMPANY being liable for any damages or losses that may arise from said activities beyond his control and without its having an effective knowledge of them.
Responsibility of THE COMPANY
THE COMPANY will not be responsible for errors in accessing the WEBSITE or its contents, although it will take the utmost care that they do not occur.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, the accessibility of the WEBSITE due to the eventual need to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the contents of the WEBSITE (including, without limitation, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of THE COMPANY and are protected by national and international intellectual property regulations. and industrial, all rights reserved.
The domain name, brands, signs, distinctive signs or logos that appear on the WEBSITE are the property of THE COMPANY.
All texts, graphic drawings, videos or audio media that could be found at this time or in the future on this website are the property of THE COMPANY and may not be subject to further modification, copy, alteration, total or partial reproduction. , adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without the express authorization by THE COMPANY.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this WEBSITE, as well as the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The establishment of any hyperlink from a different website to any page of the website of the company will be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction neither total nor partial of any of the services contained in the WEBSITE of THE COMPANY is not allowed.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of the WEBSITE of THE COMPANY and its services.
- Under no circumstances, THE COMPANY will be responsible for the contents, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the website from which a hyperlink to this WEBSITE is established.
- Any hyperlink will be made to the main page of the WEBSITE.
- The hyperlinks found on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the misuse or activities contrary to the law, morals or public order made by users on these linked pages.
Validity of the conditions of use
The conditions of use of this WEBSITE are indefinite. THE COMPANY reserves in any case the unilateral right to modify the conditions of access to them, as well as their content.
Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses
If any clause included in these conditions is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only that provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting in all other conditions.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service of this WEBSITE and the present conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
All litigious issues that concern the services provided through this WEBSITE, will be resolved through the arbitration tribunals of consumer, mediators or similar to those who are adhered to the COMPANY at the time of the controversy, as well as the courts and corresponding courts in accordance with Spanish legislation.
Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU, it must be considered as Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files / treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatments section.
The following are the identifying details of the owner of this website:
Responsible for the Treatment:
VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU
Mailing address: CALLE JOSE MARIA PEREDA 11 39300
Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegate of Data Protection
The person designated to exercise the functions of delegate of data protection in VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU is Ana Belén Fernández San Miguel whose identification data are the following:
Mailing address: José María de Pereda Street, 11
Phone: 747 864 379
The personal data requested, if any, will consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and respond to the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for explicit and legitimate determined purposes, not being further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each stakeholder will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general extremes in this policy in order to be able to provide the express, precise and unambiguous consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects .
Purposes of the treatment.
The explicit purposes for which one of the treatments is carried out are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the exclusive purpose of providing an effective response and addressing the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU obtains express and unequivocal consent from the owner thereof, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimate basis of the treatment in which VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU is covered is the existence of a specific law or norm that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU does not proceed to the cession or communication of the data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, such assignments or data communications are informed to the interested party through informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data can be collected through third parties, entities or services different from the interested party. In this sense, this end will be transferred to the interested party through the clauses of informed consent contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable time, once the data have been obtained, and at the latest within a month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be canceled. This cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data and will only be available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for address the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the period of prescription of these, once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed. For information purposes, the following is the legal information on the conservation of information in relation to different subjects:
|Documentation of labor nature or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, approving the revised text of the Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and fiscal documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Code Commerce|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Access control to buildings||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD Organic Law 4/1997|
In relation to the navigation data that can be processed through the website, in case data are collected subject to the regulations, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties.
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the social network profiles of VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
Right of access: the right to obtain information about whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the term of conservation and the origin of said data.
Right to rectification: right to obtain the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Right to suppress: right to obtain deletion of data in the following cases: o When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected o When the owner of the data withdraws the consent o When the interested party objects to treatment o When they should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation o When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 apdo. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
– Right of opposition: right to object to a specific treatment based on the consent of the interested party
– Right of limitation: right to obtain the limitation of the data processing when one of the following assumptions: o When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of the same . o When the treatment is lawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data. o When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. o When the interested party has opposed the treatment while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
– Right to portability: the right to obtain data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format , and to transmit it to another data controller when: o The treatment is based on consent or the processing is carried out by automated means
– Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
Interested parties may exercise the rights indicated, by writing to VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU, by writing, sent to the following address: email@example.com in the subject line the right to exercise.
In this sense, VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines set out in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU are those required, in accordance with those established in article 32 of the RGPD. In this sense, VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and severity variables for the rights and the freedoms of natural persons, have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of security appropriate to the existing risk
In any case, VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES SLU has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
a) Guarantee permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services. b) Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
c) To verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment. d) Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
Identity of the File Manager
The information provided by the USER through any of the forms of the WEBSITE will be included in one or several files under the responsibility of VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES, SLU (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with registered office at José María Pereda Street 11, 39300Torrelavega (Cantabria).
Purpose of the treatment
THE COMPANY will treat the information provided by the USER with different purposes, depending on the way of collecting the data:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER.
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage reservations of services contracted by the USER.
- Adapt these services to improve their quality facing the USER.
- Design new services related to the above.
- Perform statistical studies that allow design improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER.
- Send information on changes in the products or services contracted by the USER.
- Send information on new products or services similar to those originally contracted by the tourism sector or that may be of interest to you by any means, including electronic means, even when the business relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER ends.
The USER consents to the processing of their data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right that he has to revoke such consent through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying his request or , in its case, through the marking of the box provided for that purpose in the form itself.
Likewise, the USER authorizes THE COMPANY to receive a confirmation of receipt and reading of the communications sent by email.
Recipients of information
The data that the USER has provided to THE COMPANY will be communicated in the following situations:
- To the collaborating companies and organizers of their trip, to official organisms of the country of destination or to other traveling companions, in case it is necessary to request a collective visa, rooming document list or travel bonuses. These assignees may be located in third countries whose legislation does not offer an adequate level of protection in the opinion of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, for which you expressly consent to such assignments through the acceptance of this clause.
- When the assignment is authorized by law.
- When the treatment responds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily implies the connection of such treatment with files of third parties, such as banking entities for the billing of contracted products or services or companies of courier for the shipment of the contracted products.
- When the data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the Judges or Courts or the Court of Accounts, in the exercise of the functions attributed to them.
Mandatory or optional nature of the requested information
The mandatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself.
The refusal to provide such information will impede the effectiveness of the service requested by the USER.
Exercise of rights
The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to the address email@example.com , identifying himself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying his request.
The USER may also exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by ordinary mail to the address José María Pereda 11, 39300 Torrelavega (Cantabria) ., Identifying as USER of the WEBSITE, providing a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document and specifying your request.
The USER guarantees that he is over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
The USER undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any modification suffered by the information provided through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , identifying itself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that must be modified.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to keep the keys and identification codes secret and to inform THE COMPANY as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access. As long as this communication does not occur, THE COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use by unauthorized third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
Third party data provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees to have previously informed the affected parties and to have obtained their consent for the communication of their data to THE COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that those affected are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
THE COMPANY will check the consent of those affected through a first email with non-commercial content in which the verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER will be requested.
In case of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, must respond to the consequences of such failure.
Cookies and tracking files
The USER has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, THE COMPANY is not responsible for the deactivation of the same prevent the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.
THE COMPANY has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
However, the USER must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Information sent from the browser
Cookies are files that are installed on the computer from which you access our website for the purposes described on this page.
The application we use to obtain information is Google Analytics , and the information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city or region to which the IP address is assigned. from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the browser or terminal from which the visit is made.
Cookies will not be installed on your computer until you express your desire to browse the web through one of the following actions:
- Stay on the web for more than 15 seconds
- Scroll vertically through the web
- Click on any point or link on the web
In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed, through the configuration of your browser, as well as through the use of specific applications.
For example, you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
[ divider height = “40”]