Responsible for the Treatment
In terms of data protection VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES S.L.U., hereinafter, VETATOURS, must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files/treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatment section.
The identification data of the owner of this website are indicated below:
- Responsible for the Treatment: VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES S.L.U.
- Mailing Adress: JOSE MARIA PEREDA STREET 11, 39300 TORRELAVEGA CANTABRIA
- Electronic Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data requested, where appropriate, will consist only of those strictly essential to identify and meet the request made by the owner thereof, hereinafter the interested party. On the other hand, personal data will be collected for certain explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with said purposes.
The data collected from each interested party will be adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the corresponding purposes for each case, and will be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general terms in this policy so that they can give their express, precise and unequivocal consent for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects .
Purposes of the traetment
The explicit purposes for which each of the treatments are carried out are included in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, locutions or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be processed with the sole purpose of providing them with an effective response and meeting the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system that the owner uses.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, VETATOURS obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner thereof, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in the event that the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimizing basis of the treatment in which VETATOURS relies is the existence of a specific law or regulation that authorizes or requires the treatment of the data of the interested party.
As a general rule, VETATOURS does not proceed to the transfer or communication of data to third parties, except those legally required, however, if necessary, said transfers or data communications are informed to the interested party through consent clauses. informed contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data is always collected directly from the interested party, however, in certain exceptions, the data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the interested party. In this sense, this point will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once the data is obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, so that, once the purpose is fulfilled, the data will be canceled. Said cancellation will lead to the blocking of the data, keeping it only at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period of these, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the legal data for the conservation of information in relation to different matters are listed below:
|Documentation of a labor nature or related to social security||4 years||Article 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of August 4, which approves the revised text of the Law on Offenses and Sanctions in the Social Order|
|Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes||6 years||Art. 30 Commercial Code|
|Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes||4 years||Articles 66 to 70 General Tax Law|
|Building access control||1 month||Instruction 1/1996 of the AEPD|
|Video surveillance||1 month||Instruction 1/2006 of the AEPD Organic Law 4/1997|
In relation to the browsing data that can be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The regulations on data protection grant a series of rights to the interested parties or owners of the data, users of the website or users of the profiles of the VETATOURS social networks.
These rights that assist interested persons are the following:
- Access right: right to obtain information about whether their own data is being processed, the purpose of the treatment being carried out, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients, the conservation period and the origin of said data.
- Rectification right: right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Erasure right: right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- When the owner of these withdraws the consent.
- When the interested party opposes the treatment.
- When they must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation.
- When the data has been obtained by virtue of an information society service based on the provisions of art. 8 sec. 1 of the European Regulation on Data Protection.
- Opposition right: right to oppose a certain treatment based on the consent of the interested party.
- Limitation right: right to obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the following cases occurs:
- When the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the company to verify their accuracy.
- When the treatment is lawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
When the interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over those of the interested party.
- Portability right: right to obtain the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right to file a claim with the competent control authority.
Interested parties may exercise the indicated rights, by writing to VETATOURS, sent to the following address: email@example.com in the Subject line the right to be exercised.
In this sense, VETATOURS will respond to your request as soon as possible and taking into account the deadlines established in the regulations on data protection.
The security measures adopted by VETATOURS are those required, in accordance with those established in article 32 of the GDPR. In this sense, VETATOURS, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons have established the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk
In any case, VETATOURS has implemented sufficient mechanisms to:
- Guarantee permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and value, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.