For the purposes of these General Conditions, the program / brochure is the informative document to which they are incorporated.
The program / offer is the description of the package trip contained in the program / brochure that is the subject of the package travel contract.
The information about the program / offer contained in the program / brochure is binding for the organizer or retailer, unless any of the following circumstances occur:
• That the changes in said information have been clearly communicated in writing to the consumer before the conclusion of the contract and such possibility has been expressly mentioned in the offer program.
• That modifications subsequently take place, prior agreement in writing between the contracting parties.
1. Legal regulation applicable to the combined travel contract and acceptance of the General Conditions
These General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the general law for the defense of consumers and users and other complementary laws, and the Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Conditions of the Contract (14-4-98).
These General Conditions will be incorporated, signed by the contracting parties, to all combined travel contracts whose purpose are the programs / offer contained in the program / brochure and bind the parties, with the particular conditions agreed in the contract or that are included in the documentation of the trip provided simultaneously with the signing of the contract.
Vetatours does not adhere to any mediation or arbitration system (arbitration board of consumption, transport, etc.), unless expressly agreed otherwise.
• Regulation 261/04 on the denial of boarding, cancellation or long delay of flights
When the Cía. Air cancels a flight or incur a long delay will be responsible for providing proper assistance and attention to affected passengers, must assume the cost of meals, calls, transportation and overnight if necessary, under the provisions of the EEC Regulation 261 / 04, which establishes the common rules on compensation and assistance of air passengers in cases of denial of boarding and cancellation or long delay of flights.
In case of flight cancellation, you will also be obliged to pay the corresponding compensation to the passenger, as well as reimburse the price of the plane ticket if the passenger opts for this option. If the cancellation is due to extraordinary circumstances that could not have been avoided even if All reasonable measures have been taken, the air carrier in charge of carrying out the flight will not be obliged to pay compensation but will pay due assistance and attention to the affected passengers and reimburse them for the price of the ticket if they opt for this option.
• Regulation CEE 2111/2005
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation CEE 2111/2005, the organizing agency at the moment of confirming the reservation will inform about the identity of the airlines operating the flights. If, at the time of booking, the exact identity of the flight operating company is not known, the organizing agency will ensure that the passengers of the company that would probably operate the flight are informed. Likewise, if after confirming the reservation, the operating company of the flight is changed, the organizing agency of the trip will immediately take all the appropriate measures to ensure that the change to the passengers is informed as soon as possible.
The organization of this combined trip has been carried out by VETA ALQUILERES VACACIONALES, S.L.U, (VETATOURS) – C / José Mª. Pereda 11, 39300 Torrelavega (Cantabria – Spain). CIF: B39834312. Wholesale Travel Agency C.I.C. 39141. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santander, volume 1133, page 33, page S-30876, entry 1.
3.1. The price of the Combined Trip includes
1. Round-trip transportation, when this service is included in the program / offer contracted, with the type of transport, characteristics and category stated in the contract or in the documentation that is delivered to the consumer at the time of subscribing.
2. The accommodation, when this service is included in the program / offer contracted, in the establishment and with the food regime that appears in the contract or in the documentation that is delivered to the consumer at the moment of signing it.
3. The rates or taxes of hotel establishments and indirect taxes, -Added Value Tax (VAT), General Indirect Canarian Tax (IGIC), etc.-, when applicable, provided they do not have to be paid by the client directly.
4. Technical assistance during the trip, when this service is specifically included in the program / offer contracted.
5. All other services and supplements specifically specified in the program / offer contracted or expressly stated in the combined travel contract.
3.2. Prices’ check
The price of the package trip has been calculated based on the exchange rates, transportation rates, fuel cost and taxes and rates applicable on the edition date of the
program / brochure or subsequent ones that, if applicable, have been made public in printed form. Unless otherwise indicated, the offer program reflects prices per person with accommodation in a standard double room and economy class flights. Any variation in the price of the aforementioned elements may result in the revision of the trip’s price, both upwards and downwards, in the strict amounts of the price changes alluded to.
These modifications will be notified to the consumer, in writing or by any means that allows to have proof of the communication made, may, when the modification made is significant, desist from the trip, without any penalty, or accept the modification of the contract.
In no case, it will be revised upwards in the twenty days prior to the departure date of the trip, with respect to requests already made. 3.3. Special offers
When the combined trip is contracted as a result of special offers, last minute or equivalent, at a price different from that expressed in the program / brochure, the services included in the price are only those that are specified in detail in the offer, even when , said offer refers to any of the programs described in this brochure, provided that said referral is made for the exclusive purposes of general information of the destination.
3.4.1. The price of the Combined Trip does not include
Visas, airport taxes, and / or entry and exit fees, vaccination certificates, “extras” such as coffees, wines, spirits, mineral waters, special diets -not even in the case of full or half board, except expressly agreed in the contract otherwise, washing and ironing clothes, optional hotel services, and, in general, any other service that is not expressly included in the section “The price of the package includes” or is not specifically detailed in the program / offer, in the contract or in the documentation that is delivered to the consumer when subscribing.
3.4.2. Excursions or optional visits
In the case of excursions or optional visits not contracted at source, it must be borne in mind that they are not part of the combined travel contract. Its publication in the brochure is purely informative and the price is expressed with the indicative that it must be considered as estimated, in accordance with Art. 152 j) of RD 1/2007. Therefore, at the time of contracting at the place of destination, there may be variations on their costs, which alter the estimated price.
On the other hand, these excursions will be offered to the consumer with their specific conditions and definitive price independently, not guaranteeing the possible realization of the same until the moment of contracting.
4. Payment method. Registration and refunds 5. Withdrawal of the consumer, assignments and cancellation of the trip due to not reaching the number of people registered the minimum expected
At all times the user or consumer can withdraw from the services requested or contracted, having the right to the return of the amounts paid, whether it is the total price or the advance provided in the preceding paragraph, but must compensate the Agency for the following concepts:
o In the case of individual services: 62.75 euros (VAT included) per person of management expenses, plus cancellation fees, if the latter had occurred.
o In the case of package tours:
62.75 euros (VAT included) per person for management expenses plus cancellation fees, if any.
A penalty, consisting of 5% of the total trip if the withdrawal occurs more than ten days and less than fifteen days before the start date of the trip; 15% between days 3 and 10, and 25% within forty-eight hours before departure.
If you do not show up at the scheduled time of departure, you will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
In the event that any of the contracted and canceled services is subject to special economic conditions of contract, such as air tickets, ships, specific terrestrial services, special air fares, etc., cancellation expenses for cancellation will be established in accordance with the conditions agreed by both parties. And since this catalog contains programs with services subject to special economic contracting conditions, we recommend consulting these particular conditions.
Air tickets issued will carry 100% cancellation fees.
The consumer of the combined trip may assign his reservation to a third person, requesting it in writing fifteen days before the start date of the trip, unless the parties agree a shorter term in the contract.
The transferee will have to meet the same requirements as the transferor, generally required for the combined trip, and both will be jointly and severally liable to the Travel Agency for the payment of the trip price and the additional expenses justified for the assignment.
In the cases that the Organizer determines, and so expressly specifies, the feasibility of the combined travel offer to have a minimum number of participants and that number is not reached, the cancellation of the trip occurs, the user will be entitled exclusively to the refund of the total of the price or amounts advanced, without being able to claim any amount as compensation, provided that the Agency has notified it in writing at least ten days prior to the scheduled date of commencement of the trip.
The Travel Agency undertakes to provide its customers with all the contracted services contained in the program / offer that gave rise to the combined travel contract, with the stipulated conditions and characteristics, all in accordance with the following points:
• In the event that, prior to departure, the Organizer is obliged to modify significantly any essential element of the contract, including the price, it must immediately inform the consumer, or directly, when acting also as retailer, or through the respective retailer in the other cases.
• In such case, and unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer may choose to terminate the contract without penalty or accept a modification of the contract in which the variations introduced and their impact on the price are specified. The consumer must communicate the decision that he takes to the Retailer or, in his case, to the Organizer within three days after being notified of the modification referred to in section a).
In the event that the consumer does not notify his decision in the terms indicated, it will be understood that he opts for the termination of the contract without any penalty.
• In the event that the consumer chooses to terminate the contract, under the provisions of section b), or that the Organizer cancels the package trip before the agreed departure date, for any reason that is not attributable to it The consumer shall have the right, from the moment of the termination of the contract, to the reimbursement of all the amounts paid, according to the same, or to the performance of another combined trip of equivalent or superior quality, provided that the Organizer or Retailer may propose. In the event that the offered trip is of inferior quality, the Organizer or the Retailer shall reimburse the consumer, when applicable, according to the quantities already • days immediately prior to the planned date of completion of the trip; 10 percent if it occurs between the fifteen days and three days before, and 25 percent in the event that the aforementioned noncompliance occurs in the previous forty-eight hours.
• There will be no obligation to compensate in the following cases:
• When the cancellation is due to the fact that the number of people registered for the combined trip is lower than the required and thus communicated in writing to the consumer before the deadline set for such n in the contract. that at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled date of initiation of the trip.
• When the cancellation of the trip, except in cases of excess reserves, is due to reasons of force majeure, meaning those circumstances beyond the invoking, abnormal and unpredictable, whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
• When the cancellation of the trip is due to “sufficient cause” by application of the Regulations of the respective Autonomous Community, if so specified.
• In the event that, after leaving the trip, the Organizer does not provide or verify that it can not provide an important part of the services provided in the contract, it will adopt the appropriate solutions for the continuation of the organized trip, without any additional price for the consumer, and, where appropriate, pay the latter the amount of the difference between the benefits provided and those provided. If the consumer continues the trip with the solutions given by the Organizer, it will be considered that he accepts tacitly said proposals.
• If the solutions adopted by the Organizer are unfeasible or the consumer does not accept them for reasonable reasons, the latter must provide the latter, without any price supplement, with a means of transport equivalent to that used in the trip to return to the place of departure or to any another that both have agreed, without prejudice to the compensation that may be appropriate.
• In the event of a claim, the retailer or, where appropriate, the organizer must work diligently to find appropriate solutions.
• In no case, everything not included in the combined travel contract (such as, for example, transport tickets from the place of origin of the passenger to the place of departure of the trip, or vice versa, hotel reservations in days before or after to the trip, etc.) will be the responsibility of the Organizer, there being no obligation to compensate for those possible expenses of independent services in case the trip is canceled for the reasons provided in section e).
• If the transfers / assistance from the hotel-airport or vice versa or similar, included in the offer, are not met, mainly for reasons beyond the control of the transferr and not attributable to the Organizer, the latter will reimburse the amount of the alternative transport used by the client in the displacement, upon presentation of the corresponding receipt or invoice.
7. Obligation of the consumer to report any breach in the performance of the contract
The consumer is obliged to report any breach in the execution of the contract – preferably “in situ” or, in other cases, as soon as possible – by written or in any other form in which it is recorded, to the organizer or to the retailer and, in his case, to the provider of the service in question.
In the event that the solutions arbitrated by the Agency – Organizer or Retailer – are not satisfactory for the consumer, he may complain to the Retailer Agency or the organizer, always through that. The Agency will have thirty calendar days to respond to the claim raised by the consumer.
To make a claim, the consumer may contact Vetatours, by ordinary mail, C / José Mª. Pereda 11, 39300 Torrelavega (Cantabria – Spain) or by email email@example.com, as well as by phone – 911 33 48 69.
8. Prescription of actions
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding section, the statute of limitations for actions derived from the rights recognized in Book Four of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 shall be two years, as established therein.
The organizers and retailers of combined trips will respond to the consumer and user, depending on the obligations that correspond to them for their respective field of management of the combined trip, of the correct fulfillment of the obligations derived from the contract, regardless of whether these should be execute themselves or other service providers, and without prejudice to the right of the organizers and retailers to act against said service providers.
The responsibility towards the consumer will be solidary of all entrepreneurs, whether they are organizers or retailers, concur in the contract whatever their class and the relationships that exist between them, without prejudice to the right of repetition of whoever responds to the consumer and user in front of who is responsible for the breach or defective performance of the contract depending on their respective field of management of the package. The organizers and retailers of combined trips will also respond to the damages suffered by the consumer and user as a consequence of the non-execution or deficient execution of the contract. Said responsibility shall cease when any of the following circumstances occurs:
1. That the defects observed in the execution of the contract are attributable to the consumer.
2. That said defects are attributable to a third party that is not involved in the provision of the services envisaged in the contract and that are unforeseeable or insurmountable.
3. That the aforementioned defects are due to reasons of force majeure, understanding as such those circumstances unrelated to the party invoking them, abnormal and unforeseeable whose consequences could not have been avoided, despite having acted with due diligence.
1. That the defects are due to an event that the Retailer or, where appropriate, the Organizer, despite having put all the necessary diligence, could not foresee or overcome.
However, in cases of exclusion of liability for any of the circumstances provided in numbers 2, 3 and 4 the organizer and retailer who are parties to the package travel contract shall be required to provide the necessary assistance to the consumer who is find in di culties.
9.2. Limits for compensation of damage
Regarding the limit of compensation for damages resulting from the non-performance or poor execution of the benefits included in the package, the provisions of the International Agreements on the subject will be followed.
10. Delimitation of the services of the combined trip
10.1 Air travel. Presentation at the airport
In air travel, the presentation at the airport will be made at least two hours in advance of the official departure time, and in any case the specific recommendations indicated in the travel documentation provided when signing the contract will be strictly followed.
In the contracting of individual services, it is recommended that the client reconfirm flight departure times forty-eight hours in advance.
The quality and content of the services provided by the hotel will be determined by the official tourist category, if any, assigned by the competent body of your country. In some cases information on the category of hotels will be provided in the brochure using a star rating, although this is not the current one in the specific country, with the n of the client being able, through the star equivalence to orientate more easily on the services and categories of the establishments, in the knowledge always that such qualification only responds to the assessment made by the Organizer. Given the current legislation in this regard, which establishes only the existence of single and double rooms allowing in some of the latter a third bed can be enabled, it will always be estimated that the use of the third bed is made with the knowledge and consent of the people that occupy the room. This tacit estimate derives from the certain circumstance of having been previously warned, as well as of figuring reflected the room as triple in all printed reservations provided to the consumer when paying the advance payment, in the contract and tickets and / or documentation of the trip It is delivered simultaneously to the signature of the same. Also in the cases of double rooms for use of up to four people, with four beds, when so specified in the offer of the program / brochure.
The usual time for entering and leaving hotels is based on the first and last service that the user will use. As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise in the contract, the rooms may be used from 14 hours on the day of arrival and must be free before 12 am on the day of departure.
When the service contracted does not include permanent guidance and in the event that the user anticipates arriving at the hotel or apartment booked on dates or times other than those described, it is advisable, in order to avoid problems and misinterpretations, to communicate with the most anticipation possible such circumstance to the Organizing Agency, or to the hotel or apartments directly, as the case may be.
Likewise, you should consult the Agency, at the time of making the reservation, the possibility of bringing animals, as they are generally not admitted to hotels and apartments. In the case of having confirmed the admission of animals and intending to travel with them, this circumstance must be stated in the contract.
The accommodation service will imply that the room is available on the corresponding night, understood to be borrowed independently of the fact that, due to the circumstances of the combined trip, the time of entry into the same room takes place later than originally planned.
Double bed: In many hotels around the world there are very few double beds. Unless we indicate otherwise, there is no confirmed double bed. The fact of traveling as newlyweds, does not imply that such a service is guaranteed, although we always inform the hotels so that they do their best to give it. 10.2.2. Other services
On flights whose arrival at the destination point is after 12:00 noon, the first hotel service, when included in the program / brochure offer, will be dinner. Likewise, on flights whose arrival at the destination point takes place after 7:00 p.m., the hotel’s first service will be accommodation.
It will always be understood as a direct air route whose documentary support is a single flight coupon, regardless of whether the flight makes any technical stop.
In the circuits, the coaches can vary in their characteristics according to the number of participants. If some passengers do not reach a sufficient number of passengers, a minibus or van may be used. Also in the description of each circuit is indicated whether the coach has air conditioning or not, it being understood that it does not have it if nothing is indicated. In all the previous cases the design, structure, comfort and safety of the transport vehicle may not adapt to Spanish norms and standards.
10.2.3. Supplementary Services
When users request supplementary services (for example, ocean view room, etc.) that can not be definitively confirmed by the Organizing Agency, the user may opt to definitively abandon the service requested or maintain your request pending the finalization of such services.
In the event that the parties have agreed to the prior payment of the price of supplementary services that can not be finally rendered, the amount paid will be reimbursed by the retailer immediately upon withdrawal of the service by the consumer or return of the trip , depending on the user has opted for the withdrawal in the provision of the requested supplementary service or has maintained the request.
When making the reservation, the client is fully and exclusively responsible for making the correct declaration of the number of people who must occupy the apartment, without omitting the children whatever their age.
It is noted that the administration of the apartments can legally refuse to admit the entry of those persons not declared, there being no place for any claim for that cause.
In some cases there is the possibility of enabling extra bed / s or cots, which must be requested by the clients before the contract is perfected, and that unless expressly mentioned otherwise, they will not be included in the published price of the apartment.
10.4. Special economic conditions for children
Given the diversity of treatment applicable to children, depending on their age, the service provider and the date of travel, it is recommended to always check the scope of the special conditions that exist and that at all times they will be the object of specific and detailed information and it will be collected in the contract or in the documentation of the trip that is delivered at the moment of its signature.
In general, regarding accommodation, they will be applicable as long as the child shares the room with two adults.
With regard to stays of minors abroad, the information provided will be provided promptly for each case and to what may be stated in the contract or in the documentation of the trip that is delivered when subscribing.
11. Passports, visas and documentation
All users, without exception (children included), must have their personal and family documents in good standing, be it the passport or D.N.I., according to the laws of the country or countries visited. It will be for their account when the trips so require the obtaining of visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. In case of being rejected by any Authority the granting of visas, for particular reasons of the user, or being denied entry to the country due to lack of the requirements that are demanded, or by defect in the required documentation, or because of not being a carrier of the same, the Organizing Agency declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being on account of the consumer any expense that originates, applying in these circumstances the conditions and norms established for the cases of voluntary withdrawal of services. It also reminds all users, and especially those who have a nationality other than Spanish, that they must ensure, before starting the trip, to have complied with all the applicable rules and requirements regarding visas in order to enter without problems. in all the countries that are going to be visited. Children under 18 must carry written permission signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it can be requested by any authority.
For all purposes and in terms of ground transportation, it is understood that the user’s luggage and other personal belongings are kept with them, regardless of the part of the vehicle in which they are placed, and that they are transported at the risk and expense of the user. user. Users are advised to be present in all baggage loading and unloading operations. In terms of air, rail, maritime or fluvial baggage transport, the conditions of the carriers are applicable, with the ticket being the binding document between the aforementioned companies and the passenger. In the event of suffering any damage or loss, the consumer must present, in the act, the timely claim to the Transportation Company. The Organizing Agency is committed to provide timely assistance to customers who may be affected by any of these circumstances.
13. Information that the Retailer Agency must provide to the consumer
The consumer is informed that at the time of formalizing the contract he must receive from the Retailer Agency the pertinent information on the specific documentation necessary for the chosen trip, as well as advice on the optional subscription of an insurance that covers the cancellation costs and / or an assistance insurance that covers the repatriation expenses in case of accident, illness or death; and information about the probable risks implicit in the destination and the contracted trip, in compliance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
14. People with reduced mobility
Persons with reduced mobility, before proceeding with the reservation request, must inform the retail agency of such situation, in order to assess the possibility and feasibility of contracting the trip according to the characteristics of the trip. In accordance with the provisions of Regulation EC 1107/2006, a person with reduced mobility is defined as any person whose mobility to participate in the trip is reduced due to physical disability (sensory or locomotor, permanent or temporary), disability or intellectual science, or any other cause of disability, or age, and whose situation requires adequate care and adaptation to their particular needs of the service made available to other participants in the trip. “It is also very important to note that retail agencies as soon as they are aware that a person with mobility If you wish to participate in a combined trip organized by a wholesale agency, you should immediately inform the wholesale agency, in order to assess the possibility and feasibility of contracting the trip requested according to the characteristics of the trip.
1. Flights in Connection
When there is no connection from the city of origin of the client to the start of the international flight, the expenses incurred by the overnight stay shall be borne by the client.
2. Right of Admission / Expulsion
The good development of the trip is based on a normal degree of harmony in the coexistence of the group, so that the member of him who disturbs or harms such coexistence can be excluded from the group.
The Organizing Agency informs the clients that in the circuits specified in the brochure, the accommodation service will be provided in one of the related establishments in the same or in another of the same category and area if there is no availability in the first or We proceed to a change of itinerary that requires it. Likewise, the itinerary of the circuit may be developed according to any of the options described in the program / offer. This identification will not imply modification of the contract
In group travel, for reasons of organization and security, the guide will be the bearer of the documentation proving accommodation reservations, airline tickets and other services to be provided.
On individual trips, this documentation will be delivered to the client before the departure date.
5. Group Travel
The prices of the group trips are based on the minimum number of people specified in each program, making the whole itinerary together from the point of consolidation. Check the particular characteristics of each trip.
The fact that the group travels with a number of people greater than the minimum does not imply any reduction in the price.
6. Acceptance of these conditions
The fact of being part of any of the trips included in this program implies the knowledge and acceptance on the part of the travelers of each and every one of the General Conditions, for which the consumer declares to have received all the opportune information.
“VETATOURS domiciled in, informs you that the personal data that you provide us will be incorporated into an automated file owned by VETATOURS, for the purpose of booking the contracted services, as well as for the international transfer of your data to companies or organizers and the submission of commercial and promotional information of products related to the activity of VETATOURS, providing its unequivocal consent. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your data, before VETATOURS, by sending a notification to the effect, to the address of VETATOURS.
All the activities offered by this catalog will be assisted by a professional Tourism Guide in the requested language. This will be your representative and will watch over your rights. It will transmit truthful information in all contracted activities ● You have the right to enjoy the activities described in this catalog. ● If you need to make a claim, it will be presented to our representation in Havana within a period of no more than 48 hours after the activity object of the claim, and you must leave a written record of your disagreement in the client’s book of the referred location (Hotel , Restaurant, Cabaret, etc.). You will be contacted within a period of no more than 72 hours after making the claim. ● You must abide by the rules of the hotels, the carrier and places visited. ● Only one person per seat will be allowed on the means of transport, with the exception of children under 2 years of age. ● Domestic animals are not allowed on the means of transport and hotels. ● In the programmed routes you should not dissociate yourself from the group and from the guide that leads you. ● The customer is responsible for their means and values during the tours. ● The Bonds / Vocher are non-transferable and the client will present them to the guide or at the facilities, before starting the activities. The loss or deterioration of the same invalidates the right to enjoy the services and will be communicated urgently to our representation in Havana. ● The departure times that appear in this catalog refer to the time of departure of the bus, it is recommended to be at the collection points at least 15 minutes and check your documents with the representative of the TO, receptive or the borrower of the contracted services. RETURN schedules refer to the time the return trip begins, it is recommended to be at the pick-up point 15 minutes before the scheduled time. ● You must travel with the ORIGINAL identity documents (Passports, Driving Permits) of adults and children. The tour guide, as well as the competent Cuban authorities, have the right to request them and you must show them. ● The Cuban authorities do not admit the use of photocopies as an identification mechanism. ● VETATOURS is awarded the right of admission. ● In this Catalog, when it is expressed under 2 years, it refers to the age between 1 day of birth and the day before reaching 2 years. ● When expressed from 2 to 12 years, refers to the age between 2 years and the day before reaching 12 years. ● Children 12 years old and older are considered adults. ● The age to apply the discounts for children must be at the time of enjoying the program, that is, on the date on which the contracted activity will be carried out (Accommodation, excursion, etc.), not at the time of purchase . ● PENALTIES: When the cancellation is before or with 72 hours, the client is returned 100%, When it is 48 hours, the client is penalized with 25% of the total of the first night, When it is 24 hours, the client is penalized client with 50% of the total of the first night, When it is on the same day or no presentation, the client is penalized with the first night and transportation.